My Dearest Little Girl

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 28, 2008

I did it, dear!

Dah nak balik, baru nak update blog. Anyway, hari ni xde cite yg menarik melainkan my heart really soooo sickening! Oh, ya! I just tendered my resignation letter kes sakit hati punya pasal. Yes, at last i did it. WHY? b'coz of my crazy b**, and no need for me nak write everything in my blog, is just about her. She think im sooo desperate to work with her??? Eh, hello sorry, i've got a better offer ok?? Tak payah nak tunjuk baik nak offer aku kerja. Ingat aku hadap sangat??? Ok, stop it! Actually my blog is not story about of her, ok. Just forget it, what i know now isssssss...............I CANT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW!!! Yeay! Yeay! Esok "hakak" nak gi Cameron. Cuti2, uishhhh best! best! Jom sapa nak ikut???? ;) Esok boleh aku jerit puas2 kat ladang teh cameron tu! (*gile ke hape?) daaaa...i shall see you guys on next week aje. bye!

No comments: