My clock is already 11.13 pm. Ngantuk sudah, tapi mata aku still lagi dok terkelip kelip. The little girl tengah concentrate on her favourite cartoon shows now, TOM and JERRY. I noticed since she adore to watch this silly cartoon, very frequent pulak she always hug and kiss our LULU.. Lulu tu our no 4th in a family members, tapi dia ni berbulu..KUCING@CAT laaa apa lagik! Ni la dia orang kata mana tak tumpah nye kuah kalau tak ke nasi kan? kan? Sampai dah naik ghimas lemas dah si LULU tu aku nengok, if let say that LULU can talk,surely she would say "Oh God! Please let me die rather than im suffered here!!!"hahaha..
My Babah@Hubby pulak tengah get ready to work. He has to attend tah amende faulty kat site mana. Leh caya kerr??? psss..pss..The two of them talking each other :
Niena : Babah, where are you going??
Babah : Im going for dating...oooppsss WORKING..tersilap sebut pulak..HAHAHA..
hahahah ye Babah???? %^&*(&&?>!!! Tak per Babah, I TRUST you 110% InsyaAllah, I surely know what HE knows the best!
Ok la, my eyes really to shut off already, my battery is too LOW, need to fully charge for the tomorrow's life. Has to wake up at 3.30am for sahur preparation, then will sleep back until 6 am. Snooze mode!!
My Babah@Hubby pulak tengah get ready to work. He has to attend tah amende faulty kat site mana. Leh caya kerr??? psss..pss..The two of them talking each other :
Niena : Babah, where are you going??
Babah : Im going for dating...oooppsss WORKING..tersilap sebut pulak..HAHAHA..
hahahah ye Babah???? %^&*(&&?>!!! Tak per Babah, I TRUST you 110% InsyaAllah, I surely know what HE knows the best!
Ok la, my eyes really to shut off already, my battery is too LOW, need to fully charge for the tomorrow's life. Has to wake up at 3.30am for sahur preparation, then will sleep back until 6 am. Snooze mode!!

No comments:
Post a Comment